Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices are for personal use only and may not be used for editorial or commercial purposes. Contact me for commercial use licensing.
Printer, Paper and Pricing
I have a professional grade Epson Stylus Pro 3880 printer which can print up to A2 sized photos (420mm x 594mm)
It uses Ultrachrome K3 pigment ink which produces long lasting prints.
I print onto Epson Premium Semi-gloss photo paper.
I am offering three print sizes:
* A4 (210mm x 297mm) ... Price: $10
* A3 (297mm x 420mm) ... Price: $20
* A2 (420mm x 594mm) ... Price: $40
If postage is required, that will be extra.
(1) The whole filename: you will find this by either hovering the mouse over the thumbnail OR ...
if you select the photo, the filename is shown below the main photo
(2) How many copies of each file you want printed
(3) What size paper you want the photos to be printed onto: A4 (210mm x 297mm), A3 (297mm x 420mm) or A2 (420mm x 594mm)
(4) For photos that have the same shape as the paper, do you want:
* a thin white border around the print ... or ...
* borderless (print right to the edge)?
(5) For photos that have been cropped with a different shape to the paper, do want:
a) to print it as it appears on the website (this may leave blank spaces around it)
b) it resized the photo so it fills the whole page (the subject will appear smaller in the final print as there will be extra scenery around it)
c) the best compromise between these two - resize the photo so that the subject is still dominant but minimises the amount of blank space
Please email me the details using the "Email Me" link at the top of the page.
The frame style may vary - please discuss for availability.
Photos will be mounted onto mat board that will separate the photo from the glass.
The photos may be printed slightly smaller on the paper to produce a more attractive appearance.
* Framed A4 (approx) Print ... Price: $35
* Framed A3 (approx) Print ... Price: $50
* Framed A2 (approx) Print ... Price: $75
There will also be an extra charge for postage if that is required.
Please use the "Email Me" link at the top of the page, with the details of ...
* photo/frame size option